Friday, October 1, 2010

Smart or Stoopid Quiz

Another buddy sent me this quick test. (and I do mean quick as you only have eight seconds to answer each question!)  While I don't put a lot of stock in such quizzes, I did find it to be fun.  I managed to get 30 out of 30 right, but admittedly I completely guessed on "Who Sang, The Black Parade?" question and one on illegal drugs.  Luckily I guessed right on both, as my pop culture knowledge is pretty poor, and I really have no desire to try and change that "shortcoming".  Anyway, to start the quiz, click here.  Good luck!



















H/T: Rex

4 comments:

Jim Marquis said...

Good job, Paine. I got 26.

Darrell Michaels said...

Well, like I said, I totally guessed on two of them so I could have just as easily had a 28.

Great score on yours, although I am not surprised by that, sir. :)

S.W. Anderson said...

Interesting, but the time limit is silly. I got 24, so I must be the slow one.

Darrell Michaels said...

Yeah, the time limit just about caught me a couple of times too.