Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Barack Obama Collector's Doll

I came across this ad the other day and thought that someone had done this as a spoof or parody at first.  Evidently, in doing a little searching, this is a real collector's doll in commemoration of the "Birth of Hope" as personified in the election of President Barack Hussein Obama. 

Now I am aware, and indeed even appreciative, of the historical facts of the election of President Obama.  That being said, nearly two years into his presidency and in accordance with the theme of this commemorative doll, I think that the "change we can believe in" might be in reference to this little guy's diapers.  Evidently the load in there is similar to the load that has been given to the American people over the course of the last 22 months.  A "change" is indeed in order posthaste!  I hate to say it, but in this case, I think it is best if we DO throw out the baby with the bath water...


No comments: