Thursday, July 15, 2010

Further Ties of Obama to the Domestic Terrorist Ayers

As stated in the Book of Isaiah, Chapter 5, Verses 20 & 21:

Woe to those who call evil good , and good evil , who change darkness into light, and light into darkness, who change bitter into sweet, and sweet into bitter!


Woe to those who are wise in their own sight, and prudent in their own esteem!




I know that someday we will all be judged.  I also know that I am a sinner and guilty of many failings before my Lord for which I will one day answer.  The older I become, the less wise I seem in my own heart and mind.  I pray that our leaders will also look inward in humility and repentance to do what is wise and just according to their oaths sworn to govern, protect and defend our Constitution and this one divinely-inspired nation under God.

No comments: